作者 主題: 關於黑面琵鷺與白琵鷺的雜交種S47,S48  (閱讀 4526 次)

紅鳩

• 工友
  • 管理員
  • 老鳥
  • 文章數: 3965
關於黑面琵鷺與白琵鷺的雜交種S47,S48
« 於: 十一月 14, 2013, 11:14:12 pm »
關於如同S47,S48一類的黑面琵鷺與白琵鷺的雜交種
Dr. Lee有一些說明
請大家參考

Dear Tung, Simba and all, 

It is difficult to say what are the differences between BFS and Hybrd.
I found several birds be the hybrid, but no evidence. So I wanted to check the differences by attaching the color bands to the hybrid such as S47 and S48.
Until now, I could only find the slight differences between them.

Chicks of hybrid look the face more closed than ordinary BFS chicks. This means the feather of cheek covers more than ordinary one. When it was small chicks, it is very difficult, so I attached the small bands to the chick and took the photos to distinguish the ones by trail camera. When it was grown up, the length of tarsus was longer, so taller than ordinary one.  Tarsus of S47 & 48 was 143~145mm length when they were 24-25days after born. Ordinary chicks have 125~135mm length at those days. I think tibia would be also longer, but I could not measure it.

That was all things until now, It can be more prominently changed of the appearances after 1 year old  to adult.
I am waiting the changes of S47 & S48 to be taken by the photos, so I wish they can survive to be adult.

I know the one on the name card of Mr. Happy because I showed him the nest. It could be the hybrid male.
The male of S47 & S48 was Eurasian Spoonbill.
I don't know how I can do with DNA analysis. We got the brood sample of S47 & 48, but ..... 

Best wishes,

Kisup
We Love so We Care.
We Love so We Share.
-----------------------------------------------------------
歡迎光臨"台灣黑面琵鷺保育學會"

eddiechang

• 志工群
  • 成鳥
  • 文章數: 381
Re: 關於黑面琵鷺與白琵鷺的雜交種S47,S48
« 回覆 #1 於: 十一月 15, 2013, 07:35:32 am »